Now, your temperature-sensitive healthcare products have a brand new connection point in the strategic pharmaceutical corridor of the United States. Our 25,000 square-foot, state-of-the-art facility in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania allows for safe and reliable transfer of highly valuable medical and life science products.
A first of its kind in our temperature-control network, this facility is completely dedicated to healthcare products that require the highest possible level of service and maintenance available. With a variety of temperature control options, this facility was designed to maintain full integrity of your most sensitive shipments. Specific offerings include:
▪ 6,000 square feet for Control Room Temperature (CRT) passive shipments at +15°C and +25°C
▪ 3,000 square feet that maintain a +2°C to +8°C cold (COL) environment
▪ A deep frozen area (FRO) for shipments between -10°C and -20°C
▪ A zoned active container management (ACM) area with powered charging stations for up to 30 electronically controlled units
▪ Advanced technology for 24/7 monitoring of products, including proactive alarming, validated to 0.25°C
▪ Full backup power generators in the event of a power failure
American Airlines Cargo is committed to the cold chain industry and ensuring your temperature-sensitive products receive the high-quality service they deserve to be on time, on temp and on target.
For more information on our new pharmaceutical facility or ExpediteTC° product, contact your sales representative today.
About American Airlines Cargo
American Airlines Group is the holding company for American Airlines. American provides one of the largest cargo networks in the world with cargo terminals and interline connections across the globe.
Every day, American transports cargo between major cities in the United States, Europe, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Latin America and Asia. Together with wholly owned and third-party regional carriers operating as American Eagle, the airlines operate an average of approximately 6,700 flights per day to nearly 350 destinations in over 50 countries from its hubs in Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas/Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix and Washington DC.
This year, American Airlines Group Inc. topped Fortune Magazine's list of best business turnarounds and its stock joined the S&P 500 index. Connect with American on Twitter @AmericanAir and at Facebook.com/AmericanAirlines.