If you need to monitor your precious cargo from takeoff to landing – complete with industry-leading GPS and sensor tracking – look no further than FlightSafe.
Track your shipment in real time.
As part of our partnership with OnAsset Intelligence®, FlightSafe gives you real peace of mind by providing state-of-the-art tracking on your most time-critical, high-value and temperature-sensitive shipments.
Ordering is as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4.
Step 1:Order a FlightSafe device by calling 1-800-634-7000 or +1-817-355-6706
Step 2:Upon receiving the device, activate your device using the included instructions and pack it into your shipment
Step 3:Track it
using your full AWB number
Step 4:Return the device afterward using the pre-printed label
Rest easy with these features and benefits.
- Monitors temperature, motion, light, vibration and pressure
- 24/7 online GPS tracking
- Available for use on American Airlines aircraft
- Low-cost, one-time use program
- Standard battery lasts up to three days
- Extended battery lasts up to 20 days (only available at cargo facility)
- Expert customer assistance
- Email alerts
- Crisis recovery protocol with accelerated response
For one-time shipments, there is a one-time fee.
- U.S. Domestic: $75 USD
(origin or destination, including San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- International: $150 USD
(non-U.S. origin or destination, including San Juan, Puerto Rico)
Have your device delivered quickly.
- U.S. Domestic: Delivered by 10:30 a.m. the next day
- International: Delivered by FedEx within three days
Please return devices in a timely manner.
- Devices inside the U.S. must be returned within seven days of shipment
- Devices outside the U.S. must be returned within 10 days of shipment
- Devices returned late are subject to late fees of $25 USD per device per day
If not returned within 15 days, a charge of $349 USD will apply for domestic U.S. shipments (18 days for international).